Photos from Stage and Site Visit

Voila part of my hut and my backyard. Yes, that's the toilet/shower in the background with the teakettle (toilet paper) and the bucket (shower). And I suppose those are my clean underwear drying there which I've only now noticed. That's my mango tree, too.
People tend to think my hobbies are funny. Here i'm sawing a boar tusk I was given at site to make it into a knife handle. That's not Nyari; it's Loki, the cat Julie saved from death by being an amazing animal mother substitute.

Agfo affectates! Aren't we all pretty?
Back row: Annie, Buttercup, Teale, Caleb, Alex, Monica (trainer extraorinaire), Brienne, Jean, Sarah, Justin
Front row: Me, Raven, Julie, Ciara

This is me with the family that hosted me during training. When I finally left, the old lady sort of tried to cry; I think it's culturally rude for her to do otherwise.

In the bush. Guinea is a beautiful country.

Among the many nicknames I've been given my my agfo buddies is "the cultivator."

No comments: