Videos 2

The mine is the favorite pasttime of all the youth and most of the women in my town. It's unfortunate because they don't make much money there, people frequently get hurt, and they could actually make a lot more money if they improved their agricultural skills and expanded production. But the dreams of getting rich quick usually win out - look at all the gold rushes in American history.

This is not the big spider, but I finally remembered to video the hunt. You see how he doesn't see the spiders, but the moment they move, they're toast. It takes a while to get him going - you can hear me trying to blow on the spider to get it moving, but since the cat was in one hand and the camera in the other, it was hard to blow accurately so I had to simply push him into it in the end. And as you can see, that was the end.

I claim it was a tie score. The reality, as you can see, is that the scorpion is already being devoured by ants and I am still alive to video the aftermath. I should have given myself two points.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The story about the scorpion's bite sounds awful and yet, this is what your comment on the video reminds me of: Gauffre 1, David O !!! :-)